Ford Dining Court
Ford Dining Court is the perfect blend of comfort and sophistication. A contemporary atmosphere, where the dining and food preparation areas are brought together to create a high-energy ambiance.
Display cooking at its finest. Watch the Ford professionals as they design an authentic, distinctive international dining experience.
- Salami & Swiss has a great selection of wraps, California Rolls, fruit plates, and fresh breads.
- The burgers are smokin' over at Legal Grease.
- Thyme Square boasts 50-feet of fresh veggies.
- Sugar Hill desserts is known for cookies made from scratch.
- In a rush? Grab On-the-Go! and take it with you! Available Monday through Friday when classes are in session.
- Stone hearth baked pizza-Daily specialties on fresh made dough.
As the largest dining court, Ford is the place to gather with friends and enjoy great food. Escape to the second floor for a different perspective in this uncommon dining court.
Ford Dining Court is open to all Purdue students, faculty, staff, and visitors using meal plans, Dining Dollars, BoilerExpress, credit cards, and cash for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.