Windsor Dining Court
Welcome to Windsor Dining Court, your dining getaway. A place to gather with friends, to share a meal or sit by the fireplace in a comfortable, cozy setting.
Here you will find a relaxed dining atmosphere that fuses a generous sampling of dishes from around the world. This is your chance to be adventurous and try something new!
- Serving you continuously from 9:30 a.m.-8:00 p.m.
- Sample the cuisines of Africa, Cuba or the Mediterranean at Soho Market. It's a different region every day!
- The salads are sizzling at Chelsea Garden
- Portobello Road is dedicated to the vegetarian and vegan diet.
- At Abby Road Deli you can make your cold sandwich HOT with the panini grill.
- Try a royal burger from the Regent Grill.
- Look for freshly baked shortbread cookies, and tempting pastries at Devonshire Way.
- In a rush? Grab On-the-Go! and take it with you! Available Monday through Friday when class is in session.
Whether you need something on the run or want to sit awhile after class, Windsor Dining Court is the place to refresh and rejuvenate!
Windsor Dining Court is open to all Purdue students, faculty, staff, and visitors using meal plans, Dining Dollars, BoilerExpress, credit cards, and cash for lunch and dinner.