Purdue Village is a globally inclusive community for single grad and family residents that provides opportunities to meet and interact with others from around the world. Purdue Village is a safe, affordable housing choice you’ll want to continue to call home away from home – close to classes, bus lines, labs and all campus activities.
For the fall of 2015, undergraduate temporary housing will be located in several Purdue Village buildings.
The information below is an informational reference for those who have been assigned to the Purdue Village Temporary Space for the 2015 fall term.
* The students assigned to the temporary space at Purdue Village will be undergraduates. These spaces are located close to the Purdue Police station in a secure, community-style neighborhood. These buildings are also conveniently close to the dining courts where your meal plan will be used.
* The community will have live-in RA (Resident Assistant) staff to assist students through their transition to college and provide resources to ensure students living in a temporary space accommodation can be successful at Purdue.
* Each apartment will accommodate three students (of the same gender) in a one-bedroom apartment and will be equipped with air conditioning, wireless internet, and cable TV connection/signal. A modem and wireless router will be in the apartment at the time of the student’s arrival, so you do not need to purchase a router.
* Each student will have their own bed, desk, chair, and dresser. In addition, a full kitchen (full-sized refrigerator, stove, sink, and cabinets) is included.
* Each apartment has a private bathroom for the three students to share. Bathrooms are cleaned bi-weekly by the Purdue Village service staff.
* Coin-operated laundry facilities are located in the basement of each building.
* BGR move-in assistance will be available Monday and Tuesday, August 17-18, 2015.
* Parking – If you are a sophomore, junior, or senior and are interested in purchasing a parking permit, you will have the opportunity to do so at the Purdue Village main office upon your check-in. You will be issued a University Residences parking permit that will work for the designated parking lot at Purdue Village and for the transition to your regular space assignment.