The Above and Beyond the Call of Duty Award award recognizes a student whose actions make a difference at the university and how they contribute to excellence within Student Life. It is awarded four times throughout the academic year and is a $300 award that was included in each of these student’s paychecks.
- Recognizes hardworking student employees
- Customers, co-workers, supervisors or self can nominate
- Winners selected four times per academic year
- Winners receive $300 (taxable)
- Must be employed and in good standing for at least two full semesters in HFS
- Must have at least a 2.5 cumulative GPA
- Must be a student attending Purdue