Summer Intern Housing Program
Please NOTE: We are no longer accepting intern housing applications for summer 2016.
Residences at Purdue is offering affordable, comfortable and convenient housing for summer interns working for companies in the Greater Lafayette area, in one of our newest residence halls, Third Street Suites. These premier rooms will be fully furnished, air-conditioned, modern living spaces that include Wi-Fi, cable television hookup and parking. Summer internship housing will be May 16-Aug. 5, 2016 (12 weeks), with a minimum stay of one week.
Each suite will feature two bedrooms, a living room and full bath. This state-of-the-art facility includes a Starbucks on the first floor, is less than one block from two dining courts and one block from the France A. Córdova Recreational Sports Center.
Each resident must meet the following requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be enrolled in a degree-seeking program at a university
- Must abide by the guidelines of behavior for University Residences
- Must abide by the Summer Intern Housing Agreement
There are two housing options:
1. A single bedroom in a fully furnished 2 bedroom suite with living room and bath - $370 / week
2. A double bedroom in a fully furnished 2 bedroom suite with living room and bath - $270 / week
These costs include:
- A meal plan in our award-winning dining courts – 5 meals and $25 Dining Dollars per week for the duration of your stay
- Full access to the France A. Córdova Recreational Sports Center (www.purdue.edu/recsports)
- WiFi connection
- cable television hook-up
Questions? Please direct questions to:
Associate Director, Administration & Conferences
- Reservations require a $50 non-refundable application fee, payable to Purdue University by cashier check or money order.
- Please complete the attached Application and mail the completed form with your application fee to:
Summer Intern Housing
Attention: Kyla Houston
1225 Third Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2008
There are two options for making payments for the duration of your stay:
- Fully pay for the total cost of reservation at move-in date
- Pay for your first 4 weeks due at move-in date, making subsequent payments on or before the start of each additional 4-week period.
In addition, networking events will be scheduled to allow for interaction with other interns as well as enjoying all that Purdue and Greater Lafayette have to offer for a well-rounded summer internship beyond the walls of your company.